When you want to really be in control of your company’s advertising budget, pay-per-click (PPC) management is a logical choice. This method of Internet marketing allows you to connect with your target audience, attract potential consumers and reach your conversion goals all with the ability of monitoring consumer behavior and your return on investment. With Online Potential helping you manage your pay-per-click campaigns, you’ll have a better chance of creating a successful PPC advertising strategy.
What Does PPC Management Entail?
There’s more to a successful PPC strategy than just advertisement design or placement. We can help you implement a comprehensive strategy to help your business grow in Orlando. With Online Potential, you’ll get:
- Keyword research and implementation through SEO content;
- Tailored advertisements that attract target audiences;
- Monitoring of clicking pathways and on-page consumer behaviors;
- Expert knowledge of search engine practices and a trusted Google Partner;
- Real-time campaign management and best practices implementation;
- Click fraud monitoring; and
- More than 10 years of inbound marketing management experience.
Search engine optimization is utilized on every successful web page out there. Our SEO experts and content writers use these tactics to create advertisements that will match the searches of your potential consumers. This can draw more interested people to your PPC ad and in turn increase your conversion rate. We’re also on top of the algorithms and updates set in place by the big search engines, so we know what Google, Bing and Yahoo expect from credible websites and advertising. This gives your company an edge over all the spam out there.
And we have the tools to monitor how visitors are getting to your ad and which ones might be participating in click fraud (people or bots that repeatedly click your PPC ads in order to run up your advertising charges). We can even see how many people are buying or completing the call-to-action once they get to your landing page or website. The data we collect lets us know in real time what’s working and what isn’t so we can make necessary changes more quickly. Maybe your advertisement text needs tweaked or your website layout should change for optimal user interaction. Whatever it is, we can handle it.
Why Choose a PPC Management Firm?
The answer to this question comes down to time management and convenience. PPC management can take up quite a bit of time on a weekly basis. By trusting Online Potential, you’re free to focus on your business while we make sure your campaign is running smoothly. And if it isn’t, we’re fixing it.
Here’s a list of some of the weekly monitoring everyone should be doing for their PPC advertising:
- Evaluating relevant keywords. Check the search query report often so you know what people are searching for and how they’re finding you. Then you can expand by adding relevant keywords to your bank.
- Adjusting advertisement bids. There’s no point in spending more on keywords that just aren’t working. And what works today may not have the same payoff in two weeks. Staying on top of your bids can save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Filtering your keywords. Your negative keyword lists ensures that the people who search for those terms won’t find your ad. It’s a way to make sure the wrong people are clicking by mistake and driving up your costs. A comprehensive list can take a long time to create, but it pays off in the end by increasing your clickthrough rate (CTR) and reducing the average cost-per-click (CPC).
PPC campaigns don’t generally need an overhaul every week. Rather it’s the small, constant updates and tweaks that can push your adverts to the right people and get you ahead of the competition. We’re ready to create, implement and manage your pay-per-click campaign.